Australian Standard AS 3745-2010 is the standard used in Australia for planning response to and management of emergency incidents in workplaces. This standard specifies appropriate evacuation processes that should be adopted to ensure safety for occupants and also places specific obligations on occupiers regarding emergency planning, evacuation management requirements, training in fire safety and maintenance requirements for fire safety equipment and installations in buildings.
Ceasefire Strategic Safety Solutions training courses are structured to provide employees with the necessary knowledge and skills to assist them adopt safe work practices and respond effectively to incidents in the workplace.
Training is conducted either on site at the clients’ preferred location or at our public training facility.
We deliver training courses in accordance with Australian Standard AS3745-2010. However we will work with you to design a program that suits your needs.
“Let us manage your fire & safety requirements, whilst you get on with what you do best.”
We can coordinate the following:
- Fire equipment maintenance
- Extinguisher servicing
- Exit & Emergency Lighting Maintenance
- Sprinkler Maintenance
- Emergency Response Training
- Emergency Warden Training
- Extinguisher Training
- ECO Training
- Emergency procedures
- Emergency Evacuation Plans
- Emergency Procedures
- Annual Trial Evacuation Exercise
Australian Standard (AS) 3745-2002 has been superseded. The revised version, Australian Standard 3745-2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities, was published on Thursday 25th of November 2010.
Ceasefire have carefully examined the revised Standard and will make the necessary changes to its training programs to ensure that its clients continue to receive fully compliant emergency response training.
The Standard also requires building owners/managers/occupiers action as follows:
- Complete a comprehensive hazard and risk assessment of facilities and incorporate these into an Emergency Management Plan. This will require an upgrade of all Emergency Response Procedure manuals published under the guidelines of AS 3745-2002 (or earlier versions)
- Production and installation of Evacuation Diagrams containing content, design and orientation of the diagrams as mandated by the Standard.
Enquire about training?
For advice, information or a quote on Emergency Response Training, simply call us on (08) 8346 0555, or complete and submit the form below: