Ceasefire Strategic Safety Solutions conduct building and site audits to assist clients in achieving compliance with relevant legislation, Building Code of Australia, Australian Standards Work Health and Safety Act 2012 (SA) and the Work Health and Safety Regulations 2012 (SA), supported by codes of practice.
Where we are engaged by a client an audit may include a number of areas to be assessed depending upon what level of Audit is required. Audits are consistent with AS4655 – Fire Safety Audits and may include:
- Passive fire protection (walls, penetrations, shutter, doors, etc)
- Prescribed fire safety installation inspection testing and maintenance
- Access and egress
- Adequacy and level of fire safety installations
- Emergency & exit lighting systems
- Prescribed training in fire and emergency procedures
- Evacuation exercises and testing
- Fire system interface testing to AS1851
- Alternative solutions management and recording
Fire Safety Audits will allow us to identify any non conformances and/or provide recommendations to the client allowing them to attend to these matters and therefore seek to achieve compliance with relevant legislation.
Enquire about OHS&W training?
For further information about OHS&W compliance, simply call us on (08) 8346 0555, or complete and submit the form below: